Saturday, November 22, 2008






Name: Pink Snowflakes
Price: 9-24 month
Description: I decided to use my little Rylie Doll at the top to model the tights and dress. The doll is not for sale; however, we could do a special order. We already sold out of the tights.
The year that we announced (Julie and my husband Ryan) that we had decided to adopt a baby from China, my mom made this cute little doll for me for Christmas. She gave me this note with it:
"Dear Julie, This Rylie Doll was made from the doll pattern I used to make dolls for you and Jackie when you were little girls. I have changed the face features and hair to look more like a little Chinese girl. I hope you will have fun thinking about when Rylie will be playing with this doll."
The quilt you see in the picture was made by Jackie that same Christmas for Rylie. Of course, Rylie is what we had planned to name our little girl from China, but we made a stop first to get our son Nicholas. Nicholas has claimed the quilt of good wishes for himself, but he has no interest in the doll and we will save her for our little girl someday.
I forgot to mention than when my mom gave me the doll she was dressed in the outfit my mom brought me home from the hospital in.
Price: $10
To order send an e-mail to littlegirldress@gmail.com.

1 comment: